Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

I had an Ice-Breaker session today with many of my new friends. With the PSLs In charge, I was able to make alot of friends from different backgrounds and different schools.

I've learnt lots of things today like the 3Rs - Roles, Rights and Responsibilities. These 3 Values does not only apply to school but as well as the public and at home for we are wearing the school uniform with the SST logo on it.

I chose to go to SST because there is a broader way to how we learn in SST like using the Learning Device, Small-Sized classes and applied learning.
I know that I have made the right choice coming to SST and I will treasure this opportunity of having a place in SST.

My aspiration is to be a great Leader who is vocal, speaks up and has the courage and confidence to speak in front of a crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home